More Views

.85CT Total Diamond Weight Handcrafted Diamond rope edges Round Diamonds Engagement ring

Price: $2,479.00

In stock

Quick overview:
High-end widget.

Please Select Your Ring Options

Options

* Required Fields

Price: $2,479.00

Details

The generous embellishment of this amazing Round cut diamond engagement ring futures handcrafted diamond pavement framed by golden roped edge. This arrangement creates luxurious backdrop for central Round cut diamond. Golden foiled band has been decorated in the similar opulent style to match perfectly classical, hereditary look of this unique diamond engagement ring to last forever. This stunning diamond engagement ring showcases a center Round Cut Diamond weighing .50CT, guaranteed to be F-G Color and VS2-SI1 Clarity Enhanced with Very Good Cut and Very Good Symmetry .The Round cut side diamonds (Please see side diamond details) mounted in the metal of your choice. All diamonds for this engagement ring will be hand set by one of our master jewelers. The engagement ring also will be accompanied by a full diamond lab certificate and appraisal certified by a GIA Graduated Gemologist.

Additional Information

Side Diamond ct 0.35CT
Color F-G
Cut Very good
Symmetry Very good

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Customer Reviews

Extremely Satisfied
By James A.
March 3, 2014 6:37:03 PM EST
Quality
5/5
Price
5/5
Shipping
4/5

I was weary about buying a ring online but after speaking with the sales team I realized this site was legit. The stones are clear and white and the prices are great.. must try.

Antique Ring
By Ilana R.
December 10, 2013 10:29:50 PM EST
Quality
5/5
Price
5/5
Shipping
5/5

This ring is great.. it has a traditional yet antique look and I am happy I decided to try BiggestDiamond.com... they are simply unbeatable!

Detailed Engagement Ring
By Joey A.
May 21, 2013 11:40:10 PM EDT
Quality
5/5
Price
5/5
Shipping
5/5

I am here to say that I am very pleased with my purchase at BiggestDiamond.com.. it is understandable that I was skeptical about purchasing over the internet but I am glad I gave them a shot because I will be back for the wedding bands as well.

Rope edge ring
By Lynn O.
May 13, 2013 7:52:47 PM EDT
Quality
5/5
Price
5/5
Shipping
5/5

I am such a happy customer of BiggestDiamond.com! I took my time and combed through all of the designs and finally showed this one to my now fiance. He loves it was well and the compliments just keep coming!

Wow! BiggestDiamond.com!
By Irina K .
April 30, 2013 3:17:13 PM EDT
Quality
5/5
Price
5/5
Shipping
5/5

Wow! This ring is amazzzing! It is even better in person! I can not believe the price and I am one happy customer!

See allHide all

Reviews

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Account Suspended
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.
Muğla araç kiralama Entrümpelung firma Hack forum
#yasli